August slipped away into a moment in time - but not our updates. We’ll start with event and campaign changes, and go all the way to some major Xero/Quickbooks improvements. Keep reading to see what’s been released in August.
Event and Campaign Banners Are Now Displayed in the Same Proportions on All Platforms
From now on, the main banner (which you upload once you select the event template) will be displayed in the same way across the event page, the campaign’s e-mail, MyGlue, on the Website Solution, the Event Widget for your website, as well as when shared via social media.
For the best results, we recommend using an image in a 2:1 ratio, with a minimum 2160px width and 1080px height.
You can now automatically match the Contacts and Companies from Xero and Quickbooks. On the correspondent integration page, you will have the option for ‘Contact and Company Mapping’ where you’ll be able to choose the mapping preference - by name or by e-mail.
When Xero or Quickbooks is integrated, a new ‘Integration Matching’ section will be visible for each Contact and Company. Our system will detect and auto-match the contacts from Xero/Quickbooks, but the name (or e-mail) should be the same on both platforms. In any case, you can also change it manually. If you do so, don’t forget to click on ‘Save’.
What else did we achieve with this improvement? From now on:
- You can decide which Xero/Quickbooks contact an invoice should sync to;
- Duplicated contacts will no longer be created;
- Disconnecting from the payment gateway won’t remove your existing mapping settings
- Suffixes are a thing of the past (eg. "Lea Lane EB123-1000001") - now we just sync "Lea Lane";
- The contact number field has been optimized - no worry about it being too long.
Wait, There is More!
- Apply the latest ‘Organization Policy’ when ‘Resending Invoice or Receipt’;
- Checkbox to add e-mail addresses (BCC users) for all notification e-mails under ‘Member Process’ and ‘Renewal Process’;
- Enabled VAT tax exemption for customers in UAE and KSA.
We’re always looking to make your experience of using Glue Up better. We’ll keep you updated as we ship more improvements with the next Product Monthly Updates post.
For any questions, as always, reach out to our Customer Support. To learn more about Glue Up and how it can help your organization, get a free demo today.