As the holiday season begins, we're excited to unwrap our November product updates! While the calendar may have turned to December, November was a month of innovation and refinement at Glue Up. Take a moment to discover what's been brewing behind the scenes throughout November. Your feedback continues to shape our software, and we're thrilled to showcase how your insights have influenced these latest developments.
Elevate Your Writing Experience With AI Glue Up Copilot
Glue Up Copilot is now available in Events, Campaigns, and Surveys. AI will give you a better suggestion when you write the specific command including the tone of voice, topic, etc. Press 'Enter' or click on the 'Generate' button to create.
You can click 'Confirm' to use the generated content. Or, you can click 'Rewrite' to have another output or 'Dismiss' if you prefer not to use the AI content.
For a more detailed explanation, check out our dedicated post for AI Glue Up Copilot.
With the Additional Filter Option, You Can Manage Member Data More Easily
The ‘Industry’ filter is now available in both the Members and Memberships sections. When you add the ‘Industry’ field to the membership application form, this option will be displayed.
Simply click on the ‘Add additional advanced filter’ and begin sorting your members by Industry.
Quickly Find and Validate the Updated Data With the New Basic Search Bar
In the Data Update Verification, we added a basic search feature to search by ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Email’, ‘Company Name’ and ‘Phone Number’ in the Contacts tab and ‘Company Name’ and ‘Phone Number’ in the Companies tab.
In this month’s update, you can easily find which member or attendee has updated their information and quickly verify it.
Wait, There Is More!
- Roboto font is available for all of the Glue Up event templates
- Seamless auto-renewal resolved on 3D Secure authentication with credit cards via Stripe, ensuring smooth and reliable transactions
- Enhanced functionality in the 'Opportunities' page (table view) where the 'Account' and 'Stage' columns now accurately sort items in both ascending and descending order
- Refine your searches and manage the data effectively by the new filter option ‘is not equal to’ in various modules, including Contacts, Events, Membership, Finance, and My Task
- Improved receipt for Thai customers to align with Thai's local financial policy
- New users of Glue Up can now create their accounts using phone numbers. Only the US phone number is available at the moment, but stay tuned for more options.
We’re always looking to make your experience of using Glue Up better. We’ll keep you updated as we ship more improvements with the next Product Monthly Updates post.
For any questions, as always, reach out to our Customer Support. To learn more about Glue Up and how it can help your Organization, book a free demo today.