As we wrap up the year, we've got some exciting news to share in our December Product Update. It's been quite a ride, and we've been diligently working to make your experience with Glue Up better. Let's take a moment to catch up on all the new features we've rolled out recently.
The Chapter Inclusion Membership Now Includes Options For Volume And Graduated Pricing
There are now three pricing options available to you with the new pricing structure update: Fixed, Volume, and Graduated in Chapter Inclusion Membership type pricing.
Volume pricing offers reduced rates to members based on the total number of chapters they choose. The more chapters they select, the lower the price is per chapter.
With graduated pricing, there are various chapter rates for varying tiers. The chapter rate varies as members advance through the tiers.
This new addition to the chapter inclusion pricing will help you attract more members to purchase and be a part of more chapters!
Wait, There Is More!
- Improved time zone features that will dynamically display based on the current time, accounting standard time or daylight saving time;
- Ability to manage ‘Grace Period Expired’ e-mail inside ‘Notification Settings’ for each membership type;
- List-unsubscribe header upgrade to align with Gmail and Yahoo! Mail;
- Discard unfinished imports for contacts and memberships;
- We added additional badge sizes as per our clients’ request.
We’re always looking to make your experience of using Glue Up better. We’ll keep you updated as we ship more improvements with the next Product Monthly Updates post.
For any questions, as always, reach out to our Customer Support. To learn more about Glue Up and how it can help your Organization, book a free demo today.